Monday, April 14, 2014

Rebecca Croft - Everything Lavender - Lavender Series

Next in April's Blog Posts on Series - Rebecca Croft  tells of about her favorites-

Purple.  It's always been my favorite color.  I've never wavered on that from childhood to present.
Travel is one of my great pleasures along with painting.  I've been to France several times.  
 "Lavender In The Valley"  16 x 20  Oil
Two years ago I 
visited Provence where I enjoyed the food, wine, and countryside.  .  

  "Les Beaux, Provence"  12 x 12  Oil
 This is where the most beautiful Lavender
is grown.  It was all around me.  

 "Le Jardin Provence "  12 x 12  Oil
 I came home inspired to paint this series of Lavender Landscapes.  
  "Beautiful Skies Over Lavender"   11 x 14  Oil 
 One day I hope to actually stand in the fields and paint them Plein Air
  "Lavender Fields"  11 x 14  Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment