Friday, January 31, 2014

Jean Stark- 2014 Resolution: Creative Expression

Jean Stark tells us:
"2014 is a year for creative expression and I'm inspired to learn more about the abstract and expressive qualities of art.  I have been working very realistically even in my imaginative art.  I've proven to myself that I can render realism to the degree that I'd like to achieve and now I'm ready to let the more creative aspects of my art advance to the surface. 




I am offering classes through the Art League (Fundamentals of Art for Children) and Arlington Artist's Alliance Academy (classes for children and adults).  I am also offering a series of six workshops to help adults free themselves up to explore creativity through art in the Arlington Adult Education Program.
 
I am offering classes through the Art League (Fundamentals of Art for Children) and Arlington Artist's Alliance Academy (classes for children and adults).  I am also offering a series of six workshops to help adults free themselves up to explore creativity through art in the Arlington Adult Education Program."



Come join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment