Sunday, November 24, 2013

Marcia Finnerty - Referral turns into honored mission

Marcia Koski Finnerty says " I am currently on a jar kick.  It started as a referral from another ceramic artist friend who didn’t want to deal with making a custom cremation urn for a customer. What’s the problem?  I didn’t comprehend their reluctance to take on this challenge??? I was deeply honored and thrilled at the opportunity to provide the final resting place for a dear loved one; be it person or pet. You can use the jar for cookies, dog treats, pasta, flour, sugar or just display. My ceramic art work is made from ceramic stoneware, dishwasher safe and microwavable.    Then when you move on to the next stage……replace the contents with cremated remains. Scatter, bury, display or re-use it for another event.  These are one of a kind jars and I would love to work with you to design something you won’t find anywhere else."
If you have questions: madeinmud@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment